Saturday, November 06, 2010

baby talk

oh the agony.
It's like teething all over again.
Where's the numbing gel?

On top of it, I have a cold. bleh.

The orthodontist reapplied some of my brackets today {using a ray gun no less...my super ability will come...sometime.}

My teeth/mouth/head hurts. I do NOT want to talk. I was fine earlier this evening, but the bad feeling is progressing.

I'm SUCH a baby. I've taken pain medicine, but it hasn't kicked in and the wires are keeping me awake.

Why yes, I would like some cheese to complement my whine. 
Thanks a lot. Sadly, I CAN'T CHEW IT. 


Sucking it up now. No pain, no gain. I will grin (grimace is a better word) and bear it.

I'm going to think about something else.

So I have a new wig from my bestie, Clearance. Clearance is such a good friend. We're tight. If ever I see her in a store, I make a veritable beeline.

The wig is crazy. I'd talk about it more, but it will be a prop in an upcoming skit (if my teeth ever stop hurting. sorrybacktotopic), and I want it to be utterly shocking in the best way. I shan't be recognized. It will be fun.
I need to brainstorm.

Also, I love your comments.
Even the anonymous ones. 

Compliments (and *sigh* I guess criticism too): always welcome.
Compliments are *especially* welcome when I feel like this...


Mark Twain said something like:
"I can live for two months on a good compliment. "

I think this is true for many people...I also think I blog too much. But this is fun and it's taking my mind off of...
OH SNAP
...I just remembered.
owwww

3 comments:

  1. Please don't stop blogging. These things are always interesting to read. You never fail to use an extended vocabulary in producing your blogs. I too have felt the pain of braces. I can't say though that you will get superpowers or not. I've been hit with so many x-rays you'd have to think by now that I could at least fly or look through walls...anyways. Keep your chin up, keep the blogs up, and I hope this cold passes fairly quickly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you best not stop blogging...I always know there's going to be something that makes me laugh when I come read the blog (a good thing :P), and Kevin is right, it is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the encouragement! As you can see, I have posted, and posted, and posted.
    I do hope you're not quite sick of me yet. :)

    ReplyDelete

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...