Thursday, June 30, 2011

I'm Like Baby, Baby, Baby

...I'm too old for Bieber fever.
Well, maybe not too old, but for some strange reason, I am not really taken with that young man. At all.
I fail to see the special spark that made him popular.

In other news, Relient K came out with a new cd of covered songs. Relient K is for Karaoke is what you should be looking for.

I like it.
I like it a lot.
I think you might like it too.

They even make Justin Bieber songs enjoyable:



So, as a dutiful fan, I recommend that you go make these musicians richer by buying the album.
Or just come over and we'll listen to it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...