Thursday, June 02, 2011

excuses, excuses

It turns out that the "camp groove" hasn't really allowed for me to blog. Not yet, anyways.

Blog, I've failed you.

BUT the wifi has been spotty this week...

Soo, maybe I'll update this blog properly at some point.
I can tell you that camp is like another world, even though it's 15 minutes from my house.

I can also tell you that I really miss my guitar. Playing it is so relaxing and therapeutic.
I also miss my family (more than my guitar, hopefully)
I feel like I haven't really seen them in ages.

...yes, I was one of those kinda-homesick campers. I can totally sympathize with the girl bawling her eyes out...though I was never that distraught.

But in my defense, my parents were out-of-town this past weekend, so please give me a break.

I can be such a homebody, it's crazy. (Which is the reason that I've ignored all of the Chicago University pamphlets I've been getting in the mail. THAT far away from home to learn? Ha. That college really wants me/wanted me, apparently. Enough to send me a huge poster of the downtown chicago skyline, a handbook, and 20 letters. Oh dear.)

I've gotten to take SO many pictures this week, it's crazy. But amazing, because picture-taking is one thing I never get tired of. I was quite happy with the post.


But on the whole, it has been a fantastic week.

In my quiet times, I have gleaned a LOT of information, and maybe when I'm more mentally acute, I'll share.

I will be glad to actually sleep. I am so thankful for sleep.
Sleeeep.

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures sound awesome (I didn't know you could hear pictures)! It's been so hot these past few weeks, I hope it gets cooler. Another reason for sleeeeeeeep!

    ReplyDelete

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...