Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Movie making...

Last night, I was up late. Not that that is a huge anomaly, but I was up later than usual.
Wanna know why?
Well, it's silly now...but, I'll tell you.
I was making a video.
A video about skyping and southernness. I edited that baby like crazy. When I fell asleep, I was still thinking about what to add.
When I awoke this morning and watched the film again, I felt as though I had done all of that work for naught. The video was not what I had hoped.
Oh well, back to the drawing boards...

Perhaps a run will give me a fresh perspective and stimulate idea growth.
Running seems to be the cure-all elixer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...