Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ha-HA!! Take that, trimethylxanthine!!

I have cut back! Oh, have I ever.
The coffee consumption rate is dwindling.
Today was my first totally caffeine-free day. No tea, no cocoa, no coffee.
Whoop!
I've been edging back ssssllllllowwwly. Because, less than a month ago, I could have easily downed a pot of coffee (and I'm talking a twelve-cup machine here). But I cut back to just a cup a day, and then 1/2 a cup and now...a day of freedom!

Needless to say, I have caffeine issues (I've wondered, if it's needless to say, then why say it? Because I'm the mistress of the obvious, that's why)
I'd better not count my eggs before they hatch.
I have a definite thing for the drug. Something about holding and partaking of a warm cup of creamy hazelnut-flavored yumminess is wonderful.


Wanna know why coffee is so addicting? Where it came from? Wanna know the scientific mumbo-jumbo (other than my simple statement, "it makes me feel good")?? If so, click on the links to find out  How coffee works
or,
How caffeine works

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...