Wednesday, August 04, 2010

HHI

well, hh-hhii-i.
I've developed a stutter.
It's annoying, but...
no, not really. I'm in Hilton Head with some GREAT friends. This has been an awesome week, and I have A LOT to blog about. But guess what?
I'm on vacation.
It's lovely and not boring at all. There is SO so so so much to do!

  • Sandcastles.
  • Shopping. (I have a tie-dye sarong! soooo cool :) ) 
  • Skim-boarding.
  • Sashaying and skipping down the walkways in flowing skirts. And losing a flip flop to the harbor when I inevitably slipped....
  • Snoozing by the pool.
  • Splashing through rain puddles on bikes. It is FUN STUFF!! 
  • Standing in the waves
  • Surveying the landscape (there is so much to absorb with the eye. It almost overwhelms you! The beauty of the spanish moss, the picturesque beaches...) 
  • Sitting and watching girly movies. 
  • Snacking on salads. 
  • Sipping coffee.
  • Skittering away from alligators (haven't had to try it yet, but...I'm prepared) 
  • Singing in the rain. Singing anytime really. 


S.... uhhh, I can't keep the s thing up much longer... and we are headed out soon!
Hope that you, dear reader, are having a wonderful summer too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...