Friday, May 21, 2010

My name is Makenzie

Yes, it is.
Spelt M-A-K-E-N-Z-I-E. NOT Mckenzie, MacKensie or any other way.

MAKENZIE.

I understand that it's hard to know the right spelling... but if you can help it, please TRY to spell it right. I don't really know why, but it's one of my pet peeves.


And Brain Regan does a nice little piece on that:


It's a family name.
Mom wanted the name to have its own special twist, so she and Dad decided it should be spelled that way.

My middle name, Elizabeth, has a backstory too.
Both of my grandmothers and one great-grandmother has that middle name.
It's my Mom's middle name too.

Just a random factoid about yours truly...

1 comment:

  1. Love reading your randowness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!! you rock off my socks and then put them in a cave far far away thanks!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...