Thursday, May 20, 2010

Love of Strawberry Picking...

Today, we went out strawberry picking. It was so very yummy. Like an all-you-can-eat-buffet. SHHH.
I ate my fill.
I was a VAMPIRE.
Sucked the juices right from the strawberries.
It went like this:
see a beautiful red strawberry.
pick it.
nom, nom, nom.
repeat. repeat. repeat.

Oh, juicy, sweet, berries. Yummy yum yum yum....

Like that song. Strawberry Fields Forever? So true for me.

Let me take you down, 'cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields.

Nothing is real and nothing to get hung about.
Strawberry Fields forever.


ohhh, I had my fill. I don't want any strawberries just by themselves. But maybe tomorrow...

(I haven't been posting much. But I'll try to get back into it here...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...