Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Not Contagious

After four days of fever, my fever is GONE!
Also, my throat isn't killing me like it was.
I am so happy.

Some people may enjoy being sick for the coddling and pity one gets, but this time around, I detested it, because I actually had things to do. And this wasn't the kind of sick that enables you to chill and watch movies. This was like nausea-and-dizzy-and-aches-and-a-killer-throat sick.
Enough whining, I am just glad I am well-er.

To celebrate, I went for a 4-mile walk. I was so restless.
I wanted to run, but my parents told me not to push it.
Now just to be rid of this cough. And the headache. Then all will be hunky-dory again, and I can rush about like I'm used to doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...