Thursday, December 08, 2011

From Eeyore to Tigger

Today was quite busy. I was not looking forward to my schedule when I woke up this morning. I felt like a stale cookie: Crummy.

Or kind of Eeyore-y:


Calculus class, Work, Errands...all while feeling sick.
It was also a long day. 
It wasn't my favorite day.
Thursdays have this habit of being the day that everything tries to cram itself into.Thursdays are happening days apparently.

So anyways, I got a random call at about 3 in the afternoon while I was on my break at work.

Me: "Hello?"
Voice: "Hey there! The flowers, well, I'm afraid your cat is going to eat them."
Me: "Oh, ok. Wait, what flowers??"
Voice: "I'm delivering flowers to your house, and I was afraid that if I didn't call, that your cats would eat the flowers. I put them on your porch."
Me: "Oh, okay! Great! Thank you." 

I had no idea who this person was. Confused, I called my parents to let them know about this new development. They said they'd check it out.

After finishing work, I came home to a dozen red roses.

HOLY COW I WAS STOKED.

If that wasn't enough, I got a text telling me to check my doorstep.
I did and there was a GIANT BAG OF CHOCOLATE.

100 lindt balls, to be exact.

I LOVE LINDT CHOCOLATE.

I am now a happy camper.

So so so so so so so soooooooooooooooo super-happy.

Oh my gracious, I am blessed.


Like, you may have no idea just how super giddy and happy that sort of thing makes me feel.

That is all for today. I was feeling like Eeyore, but now I feel more like Tigger. A tigger that needs some cough meds and sleep, but a Tigger nonetheless.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha I love the description from
    "eyore to tigger" it certainly is a drastic change :D you remind me of one of my sisters(Emily) who loved wennie the pooh...Pooh always has very philisophical things to say, and some of them are just plain funny, like this one: “It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like 'What about lunch?'” or this one(one of my favorites): “If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.” hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, watch how if I post a Pooh phrase on facebook, my sister/s respond hahaha

    ReplyDelete

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...