Friday, December 17, 2010

Procrastination: never good.
The malls this weekend are going to be INSANE.

And wouldn't you know it?  I have very little Christmas shopping done.

Am I stressed? No way. I have a back-up plan.

...who wants hemp bracelets?

I kid. There will be nice presents for everyone this Christmas. I so love buying and giving gifts. I've checked my list twice. Everyone is nice. Though that doesn't determine their eligibility for receiving gifts, of course.

So tonight, spur of the moment, I went with my sister and second cousin to see Tangled, the new spin on the classic Rapunzel, by Disney/Pixar. {apologies, it's just Disney}
(As if I needed to add that extra propaganda. Don't make fun, I plan on going into advertising. Tag-lines make the product. Maybe I should have put a little trademark logo in there...hrmm)

Moving on. We went to a small-town theater. It felt so retro-y.
Overall, great experience.


Before the movie, we went to a cozy coffee shop (owned by Denzel Washington's sister-in-law, fun fact!)

You will be so proud. I did not order coffee.
I was a good girl. Ice water for me.

1 comment:

  1. Correction - Tangled was made by Disney's animation studio, not Pixar's. Nitpicky I am. Easily confused with John Lasseter in charge of both studios.

    ReplyDelete

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...