Wednesday, June 30, 2010

sickness and sunshine

I think I am sick.
This is a horrid feeling.

I'm working on a fun post, but I thought that I should just mention the fact that I have some sort of ickiness. I thought it might be allergies, and it still could be that, but...
Everything feels slightly off in reality. I feel sleepy all of the time. My nose is stuffed, I can't stop sneezing, and I don't feel comfortable in my own skin -- literally.
This too shall pass.
I need to be joyful and make the best of this.
But it is hard.
SO HARD when I feel miserable.
Benadryl has helped some, but it makes everything even foggier.
What's the lesser of the two evils? Mental fogginess and feeling okay? Or to have mental acuity but feel not so great?
Today I had my braces tightened.
When it rains, it pours, right?

I'm going to stop whining now. I'll go count my blessings.

This week is a chill week. It's summer!!

I got my SAT scores back, and they weren't terrible.

I have many friends who love me.

I have a wonderful family...

I'm going to keep going, but I won't post them all on here.

Wow, I'm feeling a bit better already...

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...