Monday, June 07, 2010

In which I say nothing, but there are words to be read.


Much to say...

So, I decided that I wouldn't post anything until I went for my run.
Tonight, I got one in.
How I LOVE running.
The endorphins, the accomplishment. The feeling of being fit...

Okay, now I don't know what to blog on.
I have a wide variety of topics here.
I could talk about my life, my thoughts, etc...
Ugh. before I thought I didn't have anything, now there is too much!
Should I go chronologically?
That would make sense, I suppose.

Welll, next post will pick up where I left off.

This post is simply here to annoy you.

Did you notice something about my posts? They're alphabetical. In reverse order.
Q may be a hard one...
Oh, and this one does not count as a "real post".)

mkay, where is that sign off button?
ah,

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...