Thursday, June 17, 2010

Camp season!

Camp season is here people.
It's a happy time of the year. 
I'm SO looking forward to next week! When I get to counsel. 
This week I'm serving in the kitchen. It's fun, and I'd do it again if I was asked.
Feeding people is always rewarding. 
I'm becoming a pro at cutting large quantities of things, breaking eggs, and I have MASTERED (or have a better grasp of) saran wrap. That stuff is crazy. It loves to wrinkle up. ugh. BUT, after much practice, I can indeed use plastic wrap to cover various  food items.
What a feat!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...