Wednesday, November 16, 2011

UPDATE! ...soon.

Soon is a relative term.
I have been feeling a crazy range of emotion lately.
Sleepy, stressed, elated, joyful, happy, annoyed, impatient...
Relient K was sooo right about girls and their emotions. I am NOT bipolar though. NOT. There is just a lot going on.

I'll spare you the details.

I hate to admit it, but lately I'm feeling like the poster child for this song. I'm learning not to allow my emotions to control how I act or relying on them for how I feel...now if I truly did give into my emotions, I would REALLY be the poster child for this song.
I'm a mild case of this:



Also, God has taught me some seriously important lessons lately. I will blog about it soon (there's that word again!) It will be humbling, this is for sure. He's showing me that I really don't want what I think I want. He has been giving me manna, and I want quail. If that makes sense...At any rate, it will make sense


...soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...