Thursday, September 27, 2012

focus. focus.

Hey blog peeps.

I have many many good stories.

I've shared some verbally, and they were entertaining to my listeners.
For real! There's nothing like getting instant feedback by hearing a laugh or seeing amusement on your listener's face.

...I'm pretty sure that means the story would make a good blog posting. The only problem with this is that I don't have the time to sit and type it all out in a way that conveys it in the right way to you. I have to be in the right mindset.

Right now my mindset is to focus on homework (...which I'm obviously doing well as I'm typing on my blog)
FOCUS.
Yeah...

So, maybe sometime when I have time to really type, I'll share some of the stories from this crazy college experience. 

Maybe tomorrow.

Also, this:

2 comments:

  1. Yeah - focus. That's exactly how I'm feeling ... while I comment on your blog. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...