Thursday, September 06, 2012

Come back, Monday!

The whole labor-day thing is throwing my week out of whack!
I need my Mondays.
As much as I might moan about Mondays, they're actually a pretty amazing day.

They take the full brunt of people's complaints.
I don't think I know of anyone who thinks Monday is their favorite day.

A google search of "Monday" proved to be...interesting
From cute little kittens
 To a really bizarre, "Have a Magical Monday"


Poor underrated Monday.

Monday is so dependable though. It takes a beating, is universally disliked, yet it still comes around once a week.

Except for this week. This week Monday took the day off, decided to be a weekend day, and the rest of my days have suffered.
I am used to having one day to gripe, and then all is well. Instead, my week feels like I overslept my alarm on an exam day, and I'm dashing out the door while trying to wake up.


>>>
I am a nutrition science major, and therefore I should be eating like a healthy person.
HA
Ha ha ha ha

If you saw what I've been consuming since the start of college, you'd be shaking your head. I'm working on figuring out how to eat healthily while also not having conventional eating times open and not being close to a kitchen.

My diet has ranged from celery sticks to McDonald's (though I'm not eating there again for a LONG, long, long time)

I have also been eating gluten-free bagels (I have a wheat allergy, therefore, gluten-free)
Bagels are one of my all-time favorite foods. When I found out wheat was making me sick, I was okay with giving up most breads.
But even giving up bagels? That was a sacrifice.

Then Udi's was discovered! I am now not feeling so deprived and full of self pity.

free product placement!


Only one thing that has remained consistent in my diet: my coffee.
I have consumed much caffeine. 

I'm happy God created the coffee bean.

Also, a coffee company visited my college and gave a talk about their facility.
I now know my dream job: coffee cupping.

You get to taste coffee. As a job.
All day, every day, tasting and rating coffee. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...