Tuesday, March 06, 2012

At just the right time...

I have been writing on my other blog. But in case you're too busy to click the link to follow it, here's the latest news!

The visas came!!

What an answer to prayer! We were slightly worried that they would be delayed, and that there would be a major headache of reworking our departure date. 

My trip thus far has been so filled with faith-building moments -- it is insane how many little things come together at just the right time.

It's evident that God is the one in control. If I learn nothing else in the next four months (doubtful because I think I am going to learn some major lessons), I have definitely learned that HE HAS GOT THIS.
I don't know how many times I need to repeat that phrase to myself in order for it to stick in my brain.
My sinful self just wants to stress out and worry over things, I guess. My peabrain mind can't just let God have it. 

He is going to accomplish things at just the right time.
Not my time, His time.

It reminds me of this:

You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. (Romans 5:6)

It is awesome how many 'right times' I've been able to experience in the past few weeks.
Remembering the most important right time, Christ's death for me, is something that resets my focus and fills me with an unexplainable joy and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is so very welcome here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 It's been over five years since I last blogged.  Blogs aren't really cutting edge anymore, faded to obscurity under the glitzy allu...